Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to Swanky Swell!


This blog is dedicated to capture and share my inspiration and ideas in both interior and textile design. I will also post events and new product/design updates that Swanky Swell might have.

A little introduction about Swanky Swell. Of all the materials and resources available in Interior Design world, I’m always drawn to textile the most. I love how it incorporates both graphics and textures. There are so many inspiring things we see each day and I was looking for a channel to capture them and found them in a form of textile design.

I’m always in favor of sustainable design and product. My main collection is screenprinted by hand using non toxic water-based ink on 100% cotton here in San Francisco. They are upholstery weight fabric that are perfect for upholstery and home decor as well as crafting and personal accessories project. I also tried some digital printing through Spoonflower for the lighter-weight fabric.

I hope you enjoy my textile collection availabe at Etsy.com and welcome any feedbacks you might have!

No comments: