Monday, December 14, 2009

Bazaar Bizarre Highlights

I went to the Bazaar Bizarre event in San Francisco yesterday and so happy to see and meet so many talented artist and designer. I’m so forgetful these days, and of course I forgot to bring my camera :). However, I would like to highlight these three talented designers I met at the show. Their product really caught my eyes and their attention to detail really amazes me.



Isla Corbett is a wool felt designer from Sonoma County. Her line is simple and modern. Her attention to detail is impeccable.



Tiny Sparks Design is a creation of Bradley Boggie of San Francisco. Formerly a furniture designer, Brad branched out to create custom accessories pieces for modern homes. He sources the wood locally and hand screen printed each design on the finished wood. His design is fun and playful. Very creative!



Yokomono Studio creates modern bags and home accessories with Japanese aesthetics. I love the fabric she uses. All items are designed and sewn by Yoko in her studio in Berkeley. I personally bought the tissue cover in Rain – Orange. Really love it.

You can still see their product at the Renegade Craft Fair, next week, Dec 19 -20 at Fort Mason, San Francisco.

No comments: