Friday, February 19, 2010

Gussy Chair

Wendy at Gussy Chair sent me images of a vintage chair that she upholstered with my Doiliez fabric and wow, look at the outcome! The attention of detail of the upholstery job amazes me. The contrast of the pecan color wood frame against the pale blue color really works! Love the shape of the chair too. The chair is available at her etsy shop.


Wendy also has an amazing collection of restored vintage chairs for sale. Fabrics were well chosen and they give an instant fresh and modern look to these vintage chairs. You can check out her portfolio of her chairs here.

Thanks Wendy for sharing your work with me!

1 comment:

lauren said...

Love this! Been trying to decide what fabric to reupholster a chair with. I was feeling a little overwhelmed by fabric choices and discouraged, but now I'm definitely feeling inspired :)