Monday, June 7, 2010

Alameda Antique Flea Market

I haven't been to the Alameda Antique Market for a while and decided to go last Sunday. I'm in an itch for a settee and chair, as always. Found great ones, some were sold, some the price were too high. Spotted new vendors that I really like. Here are my findings:

Settee...{swoon}...!








Chairs....{yum}...!





Vintage wrought iron patio set, $1195 for the set, {ouch}



Love this new vendor!



Gorgeous hollywood regency style credenze/buffet with a leather top!




Spotted this great oversized mirror. Only wish I have the space for it.

I would LOVE to get this vintage aeroplane for Mila. But it's $275 :(, more than what I'm willing to spend.


I didn't get any of the images above :). But I was able to score a very interesting chair and few decorative items which I will later post on before and after.

No comments: