Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year! December was a roller coaster month for me.
We have to put down our beloved 12 years old lab, Jake, due to cancer. We had him since he was 8 weeks old and he was like our baby. It was the most difficult decision we ever made and I was heartbroken. He will always be loved and remembered.
On a positive note, Swanky Swell now offers pillows and we had our first flash sale event with Joss and Main on December 27. You can also purchase them at my Etsy shop.
We took a family holiday trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico and stayed at La Concha Resort. I really love the atmosphere and interiors. Our original flight got cancelled and we had to fly 2 days after. Looking back, the most important thing to me was my friends and family companionship. I don't see my family very often and I was truly blessed to spend my holiday with them.





No comments: