Friday, April 23, 2010

Old Chair Got a Second Chance

Marisa bought my RainDrops fabric in Bittersweet Chocolate a while back and recently sent a picture of the finished chair upholstered professionally by Antique Furniture Company in Arlington, VA.



I always love giving a new life to an old antique chair that has a good bone to work with. Any antique chairs deserve a second chance and this is a very good example of how an antique chair can have a modern look with simply reupholstering it with a new fabric. LOVE IT! Thanks Marisa for sharing!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sam said...

I love it too, great fabric design, great design choice.

Amy said...

I am definitly NOT a person who shops antiques but if I ever get a house big enough to add some chairs I am certainly looking for some old ones to reupholster in some fabulous fabric!!!!

Gigi said...

whoa...what a fabulous chair!